Date: 19 th of March, 2021
Time: 11:00-12:30 a.m. EET, online platform ZOOM
Languages: English, Ukrainian (simultaneous translation will be provided).
Organized by European-Ukrainian Energy Agency (EUEA)
EUEA is pleased to invite you to webinar "Quality – Health – Safety – Environment during Wind Farm Construction".
AGENDA and SPEAKERS:
1. Oleksandra Gumeniuk, Director of European-Ukrainian Energy Agency
2. Stewart Carnegie, CEO of cRiskAnalysis Ltd;
A Guide to International Best Practice: Introducing 5 key 'risk mitigation tools'. The topic will cover pre-task safety meetings, risk assessments, safety observation reporting, time out for safety, lessons learnt.
3. Onder NALBANT, CEO of IRUN Engineering;
Key electrical concerns and measures during wind farm construction. The topic will cover personnel safety, equipment safety, related standards and legislations, potential hazards, best practices and measures.
4. Volkan Guven, Coordinator at OWLAQ Eğitim Danışmanlık A.Ş
Coordinator at OWLAQ Eğitim Danışmanlık A.Ş GWO Basic Safety training. The topic will cover first aid, manual handling, fire awareness and working at height.
5. Mykhailo Chulkov, Executive Director of EuroCape New Energy in Ukraine
H&S experience on Zaporizhia WF construction EuroCape.
The administrator will respond to the one you specified at registration of email